City of Dream is an integrated resort comprising three separate casinos, four hotels and five hotel towers. It is one of the biggest and landmark integrated resorts in Cotai, Macau.
Construction of foundations for the hotel towers, and foundations with retaining structures for the theatre. Foundations include large diameter bored piles, precast pre-stressed concrete piles, driven H-piles and barrettes installed with mini piles, while retaining structures include diaphragm walls.
– Larger diameter bored piles: (a) 29 nos., (b) diameter 3m
– Precast pre-stressed concrete piles: (a) 1,309 nos., (b) diameter 600mm
– Driven H-piles: (a) 263 nos.
– Diaphragm walls: (a) 1.2m thick, (b) average depth 46m, (c) excavation area 12,033m2
– Barrettes: (a) 47 nos., (b) 1.2m thick, (c) average depth 49.3m, (d) excavation area 6,487m2
– Mini piles: (a) 173 nos., (b) diameter 190mm, (c) depth 3.75m below barrette toe